We would like to thank all of our clients for your patience as our clinic worked through Phase 1 of our reopening plan. With Phase 1 having been successful, we are ready to begin Phase 2 of our reopening plan.
As of Monday June 6th we will be allowing more clients into the reception area to pick up day patients (hospitalized and surgery), as well as to pick up medications and food orders! Visits with the veterinarian will continue to be in person, provided there are available exam rooms. Overflow veterinarian appointments and technician appointments are to remain curbside due to ongoing clinic renovations.
PHASE 2 REOPENING
INDOOR ACCESS (note: maximum of 4 clients inside the clinic)
- Veterinary appointments
- Food and prescription pick-up
- Hospital pick-up
- Veterinary technician appointments (provided exam room is available)
- Overflow veterinary appointments
For in-person appointments:
- A medical history for your cat(s) will be taken over the phone before entry into the clinic, as well as a COVID-19 screener for yourself.
- Due to the small exam rooms in our clinic, clients are expected to wear a face mask that covers their nose and mouth at all times once indoors. We are able to provide masks to those that do not have one
- Cats must be transported into the clinic with a carrier; we can provide one upon request
- We reserve the right to convert any in-person appointment into a curbside appointment (in case of an emergency in the clinic, exam room unavailable, etc)
For medication/food pickups and day patient discharges
- If you are arriving to pick up your cat from a hospital stay or surgical procedure, please call the clinic. When a technician is available you will have the option to receive discharge instructions in person or curbside. Please let a staff member know which option you prefer when you arrive
- You may continue to pre-order food and medication, but now you may also stop by the clinic to request these items. Please note that we have a capacity of 4 people inside the clinic. If we are at capacity, you may be instructed to wait outside until another client exits the clinic. If a staff member is available, we may be able to serve you curbside.
Curbside appointments will remain available and in the case of ill patients, may be a better option if it means your cat(s) can be seen sooner.
If you have questions about our reopening plans, please give us a call at 519-821-2287.
PHASE 3 (FULL REOPENING) TO BE ANNOUNCED